Friday, June 19, 2009

GOSSIPS OF BOLLYWOOD

MORE MIRCH MASALA (RIZWAN)
Salman is not my boyfriend: Claudia Ciesla
Everyone knows that it's Katrina Kaif who is his girlfriend and not me. I haven't even been that long in India to start controversies...
Pack Up time for 30+ lot of hotties
How many of us remember the memorable songs from Kuchh Kuchh Hota hai? Rani Mukherjee prancing around in short skirts...
Aamir's wife Kiran Rao is pregnant
Aamir Khan is going to be third time lucky. We hear that the perfrctionist star's wife is three months pregnant. Kiran was recently...
My photo shoot was too hot for Indian men to digest: Neetu Chandra
See my pictures carefully. Do you see any lip locks here? Any body rubbing? This is just an adaptation of Ajanta and Ellora...
Shahid's heart beats for Priyanka
Shahid is upset with Ken Ghosh's selection of Genelia and wanted his 'good friend' Priyanka Chopra to be paired...
I'm not sexy: Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif has been voted the India's Sexiest Woman yet again but this one honour lovely lass is not ready to accept...

No comments:

Post a Comment