Friday, June 19, 2009

More Star Talk..
Lata ji has been hearing me from the time when I was a kid: Radha Mangeshkar
Her Last name precisely hints her belonging to the biggest musical family in the film industry. She is the niece of Lata Mangeshkar...
Like John all detainees were stripped naked: Kabir Khan
John's nude scene was totally based on facts and from the actual personal account of people who went through that...
Shiney seems to have had consensual sex: Chitrangda Singh
I think it takes courage to own up. I hope he stays strong though this. And if there’s rape justice has to be done to the girl...
Have Esha Deol or Soha ever complained about my behaviour: Shiney Ahuja
Shiney Ahuja spoke to Subhash K Jha on Saturday at 5 pm. He reacts sharply to allegations that he...
I'd give myself seven on ten: Vaishali Desai
'Tere Bina' is a beautiful song and is quite touching. It's got a gothic feel to it. I look horribly beautiful in it...
Abhimanyu, you better stop talking about our so called link up: Celina Jaitley
Abhimanyu, u better stop talking about this so called link up. In the first place there’s no link , so stop going to the media...

No comments:

Post a Comment